3 days of reiki
Hi, loved ones! To be impeccable with safety, we’ve flowed with reiki into a new 3-day online format….evolution in action!
We meet Friday night, and Saturday and Sunday morning, with an optional-and-included 21 day followup circle.
Tuition is $444 for Solo Adventurers, and $333 for Reiki Buddies, offered three times a year.
A month of ‘Mentoring & The Moon‘ is included in tuition. Welcome!
This playful, powerful and thorough introductory reiki class connects you to reiki and teaches the fundamentals of reiki ideas, history, and techniques. You’ll experience reiki energy, and be able to treat yourself and others for the rest of your life. Each class includes discussion of five main reiki ideas, your reiki attunement, experiential practice time, teaching materials, reiki certificate, and is held in a safe and nurturing space. Feeling reiki flowing through your hands for the first time is magic – and we laugh a lot!
FRIDAY NIGHT: 6pm-9pm
Before circle, you’ll receive the beautiful 21-page reiki teaching scroll, and create a special reiki altar for our weekend together. On Friday night, we’ll:
- Meet each other and share how reiki is calling
- Meditate, ground, and connect with the spirit of reiki
- Chat about what reiki is, and how it works
- Practice hand positions for self-treatment
Saturday Morning: 10am-2pm(ish)
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed from our circle the night before, we start Saturday in a cozy way with cups of hot tea next to our special reiki altars. We’ll:
- Meditate and check in with our circle
- Chat about how to navigate personal shifts after attunements
- Practice hand positions for others (we’ll use surrogate stuffed animals)
- Receive reiki attunements (this is the initiation that allows you to flow reiki for life)
- Guided self reiki treatments (hey! you’re a reiki practitioner now!)
Sunday morning: 10am-2pm(ish)
On Sunday morning, we gather for our third day of circle with reiki, glowing from our attunements the day before. We’ll spend a joyful morning together, with:
- Morning self-treatment together and circle check-in
- Chat about how to take care of ourselves as practitioners
- Chat about how to hold reiki sessions for others
- Set intentions for our reiki practice in the next 21 days
- Graduation ceremony
Each class organizes a reiki circle after graduation to practice in an ongoing way – we have one reiki graduate group that’s been meeting for 10+ years! Congratulations on embarking on the reiki journey, loved ones!
After graduation, you’ll receive your digital review sheet and reiki certificate with your reiki lineage (yay!), and I’ll pop a beautiful little something in the mail for you to anchor the experience. Congratulations, brand-new reiki practitioners!
(OPTIONAL) 21-DAY CIRCLE, 6pm-7:30pm
Once we’ve had 21 days to integrate our new reiki mojo, and had some time to live with and integrate the energies, we’ll reconvene for an optional-and-included reiki reunion circle, 3 weeks after our reiki adventure began. In our time together, we’ll:
- Say howdy and check in
- Attend to any questions
- Perform self-reiki treatments
- Meditate, share blessings, close
Preparing for Circle
- read through the reiki scroll (emailed when you join the circle)
- create a reiki altar for our weekend together
- special reiki journal
- a stuffed animal to practice hand positions (2 feet+ is ideal)
- cup of hot tea, water, snacks
- snuggy blanket, comfy clothes
- an open heart, loving presence, and a sense of adventure!
These classes are warm, loving, and change your life forever. We glow together after a weekend of laughter, hugs, ridiculous jokes, play, openness, and fun, and often plant seeds for lifelong friendships. It’s very possible to engage deeply with the sacred and experience powerful, profound healing…while having a great time and laughing a lot. We’d love for you to come join us!
I’m delighted and honored to welcome you to reiki – this powerful and simple healing art is magical, wondrous, and one of the most beautiful gifts we can experience. Welcome home, friends!
two paths to learning reiki….
BRING A ‘REIKI BUDDY’ (SAVE $111)
‘SOLO ADVENTURERS’ (make new friends)
“There was life before and after my kids…and now there’s life before and after reiki!” ~ Naveeen